Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review of Now You See Me

This was a really great crime fiction novel and I couldn't be more happy that I chose to read this book. It is so my taste. Enough about me! S.J. Bolton is no newbie to the scene and I'm almost ashamed to say that I haven't read any of her work before. If it's as good as Now You See Me is, I've been missing a whole lot. Bolton introduces us to the character Lacey Flint who is ayoung detective constable. She narrarates the story. Given from her point of view there is a lack of other character insight but I didn't mind at all. Bolton kept her foot on the gas and the action moving. It's a well paced novel.
I imagine this won't be the last time I read any of Bolton's work. There are currently two other books in the Lacey Flint series so I can start there. Lover's of Tess Gerritsen and Lisa Gardner will NEED books by this author to add to their collection. It's not an option! I'm a fan. It was very interesting how the author tied in the murders of Jack-The-Ripper with a present day killer. It makes me want to learn all I can about the mystery man. I can become a Ripperologist...

No comments:

Post a Comment