Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Review: The Late Show by Michael Connelly

The Late Show by Michael Connelly

Michael Connelly is back with another hit with The Late Show. I just have to say, I love this author. I was first introduced to his work viaThe Lincoln Lawyer. Of course my initial interest was due to Matthew McConaughey starring in the movie and I have the he's definitely one of my celebrity crushes. 




Anyway, Connelly is a genius when it comes to fictional crime. He has a way of pulling in the reader in a way that most writers can only wish for. Renee is a fully fleshed character that I can't wait to become even more acquainted with in the way I am with Mickey or Det. Bosch. I don't feel The Late Show needs a long review in order to simply say READ IT!!!! You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Michael Connelly for giving me (and fans alike) another great read! ****

Copy Provided by Little, Brown and Company via Netgalley 

No comments:

Post a Comment