Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Charla by Alexander Beresford

I begin work on Charla by Alexander Beresford. The author is pretty cool in providing a copy to me. I am always excited when I read a debut novel by an author and I can't help feeling like I'm there with them on their journey (in spirit). One review at a time, one person at a time, and one great rating at a time. With Charla I will be returning to a genre I haven't had the privelege of reviewing in a long time which is horror. Pure horror and all it's blood, guts, and gory.




Charla is a story of a mother who isn't the conventional doting mother. She seriously hates her daughter and is on a mission to make her life miserable. This hatred drives her to summon a demon in hopes that she won't have to get her hands dirty in taking down her daughter Amelie. Let's read!

No comments:

Post a Comment