Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Burning Inside...






Let me start by saying I am 65% in this book and I am totally captivated by the amount of hate and anger that fuels our protagonist. It's as if this person (I don't want to give anything away) has taken the butterfly affect to the nth level and made it more than it should ever have been. Erin Kelly's latest psychological thriller has so many themes in it and is relevant on so many fronts. Some of the most prevalent themes are guilt, revenge, retribution, and family bonds. I am so enjoying this novel so far. The novel unfolds via different view points of important characters in the story. As of now, at 65%, the narrator is the protagonist and their story is both delirious and heartbreaking. Hopefully I'm not saying too much but the crazed rantings of a parent runs deep. I can't wait to get to the end and see what secrets will be revealed. Review to follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment