Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Dells Reader!

Howdy! I felt it was necessary to say howdy since I just spent my Memorial Day weekend in Wisconsin Dells. The last time I had been in the Dells was when I was probably 11 or younger so it was quite a fun experience for me having now had visited in my adult life. There were go-karts, arcades, pools, and lovely resort rooms. I had a ball... most of the time. I usually don't learn life lessons on vacay but this time I did: Don't go anywhere with a large group of people because it does not turn out well. With that out of the way I admit I accomplished nothing for the last 5 days and am still reading The Corpse Reader by Antonio Garrido. I believe the review of this title will be posted later today but until then... Let's Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment