Thursday, February 28, 2013

Heaven's Night by Harry Aderton




Work begins with Heaven's Night by Harry Aderton. This is the ultimate battle of good vs. evil, dark vs. light, God vs. Lucifer... or at least that's what the book jacket claims. This is a step away from my normal reads but I find the further I step away from my normal reads, the more I enjoy and appreciate novels outside of my comfort zone. After Lucifer challenges the throne of God, it throws the serenity of Heaven into devastation and ignites an extremely long war... decades long. With the help of fellow demon warriors it appears that Lucifer just may win the battle... but Archangel Sariel is hoping to win the war. Yes! Epic! Fantasy! Wow! I'm actually pretty excited to read it. I haven't read any reviews for it yet and don't plan on it but it is highly rated on my favorite website Goodreads.com. Let's read!

No comments:

Post a Comment