Friday, April 12, 2013

Coldwater by Diana Gould

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Now that that's out of my system I turn my attention to Coldwater by Diana Gould. I figured it's good to end the week reading from a genre that I hold close to my heart: suspense. It's felt like years ago since I've picked up a good thriller/suspense novel, although I know it was only a few days ago, it's an unquinchable thirst I have. It's something I always crave and will be on the lookout for. I hope to add Diana Gould into the ranks of my other favorite authors such as Harlan Coben, Karin Slaughter, Lisa Gardner, or Michael Connolly. Let's Read!



Synopsis: Britt Tanager is the writer/producer of a hit TV detective show until one drug fueled night leave her in wont of a job, self-esteem, and a family. She is approached by her former step daughter, 16-year old Julia, whose best friend Caleigh has disappeared.

Brett's attempt at finding Caleigh leads her into the dark, seedy side of moneyed Hollywood. She must find resources to match the cunning of a ruthless thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment