Friday, April 19, 2013

The Killing Hour by Paul Cleave

I begin work continuing my work on The Killing Hour by Paul Cleave. Initially I began working on this book on Thursday 18, 2013 but due to excessive flooding here in the Chicagoland area I have not made any progress on getting this novel finished and reviewed. I am anxious to get back into the groove of things and hopefully a full review will be on this blog later today. Until then I am happy to be starting The Killing Hour. I've wanted to read a book by Paul Cleave for a long time but it seems I never had the time to finally become familiar with him. He writes in a genre that is near and dear to my heart: crime. Of course there's suspense and thrills in any crime fiction novel and that's what makes it so fun. Cleave also warns that The Killing Hour is a novel that he originally worked on as a horror novel so those elements are in there as well. All I can say is that I can't wait to read this. Let's Read!



Synopsis: Only Charlie doesn't know what he has done. His shorts are covered in blood, there's a bump on his forehead and on the news it says the two young women he was with the night before were brutally murdered. Charlie knows Cyris is the murderer - except the police don't believe Cyris exists. Nor does Jo, Charlie's ex-wife, to whom he goes for help. He desperately wants her to believe in him, and when she doesn't, he knows he must force her. As Charlie goes on the run with Jo bound and gagged in the car boot, he tries to figure out whether Cyris is real or imagined, while the killing hour approaches yet again

No comments:

Post a Comment